All the Pretty Flowers (Demo) (Ver 0.1)
A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
. . .
"Yes, my child?"
. . .
"Have ya eva killed a man, b'fore...?"
||| Please note that this is a very early demo with only three choices, un-edited, and will be updated later on. Fixed GUI, along with general tweaks and features will be coming as soon as possible! |||
All the Pretty Flowers is a visual novel set in the not so distant future, on the edge of Paradigm City. Here, a young refugee and a stranger who gardens in the desert, try to understand the world they live in and put meaning into life itself.
For more details, see the thread link below.
- System Requirements...
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS X 10.6 and up
- Linux x86/x86_64
All the Pretty Flowers is run on the Ren'Py engine (6.15.7) and is packaged as a self-contained application. This demo has currently only been tested on Windows 8.1.
- Three choices
- Minimal voice acting
- Headphones are recommend
- Ash effect currently not working
- Bonus section is un-available at the moment
- Sprites are slightly off and will be fixed later on
- Rating PG-13 (some cursing and sensitive themes)
- The preference screen will be tweaked due to it's lightness
- Italicized text without a name tag denotes that the speaker is thinking
- "They", "They're", and so on, are used as stand-in pronouns for the Child
- More (TBA)
BumBun (That's me!)
RawKittyPanda/Trina "the Child"
naqlada "the Man"
(None As of Now)
Beta-Testers (Earlier Versions)
Reikun for Cherubim-Scribes logo art
Py'Tom & Contributors
And, a very special thank you for each and everyone of you, who've commented and or given me support along the way. All you lurkers out there a very much appreciated as well!
*Note, all un-linked contributors to AtPF can be found on lemmasoft forums! Support them please <3
- For More Information...
- How To Play...
- Press the download button and
choose a price. Don't stress! This is very rough and doesn't require payment of any kind :)
- Afterwards, right click on the folder after it appears and click on "extract all". I promise I'm not sending you viruses of any kind so, do check if it flags it as such...
- Then, extract the contents to your desired location.
- Finally, go to the newly extracted game and double click on its icon, a blue rose.