A downloadable visual novel
Alexandra's always been told that the world was made for two. But what about the stars? Does that still hold true?
||| For Public Domain Jam 2015|||
Everlasting: Per Terra Ad Aspera is a short visual novel about a star that falls from space to Earth, who must decide what her fate shall be now that she's separated from her other half.
6 endings in total | 3 paths to get there | Around 3,200 words altogether
0.5 [5/25/15] 0.6 [5/25/15]
0.7 [5/30/15] - Current Build
Final build for the jam, barring any game breaking bugs. Please enjoy!
Ren'Py 126.96.36.1997 lint report, generated at: Sat May 30 21:04:24 2015
The game contains 403 dialogue blocks, containing 3,260 words and 16,832
characters, for an average of 8.1 words and 42 characters per block.
The game contains 8 menus, 37 images, and 19 screens.
Remember to set config.developer to False before releasing.
Lint is not a substitute for thorough testing. Remember to update Ren'Py
before releasing. New releases fix bugs and improve compatibility.
- System Requirements...
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS X 10.6 and up
- Linux x86/x86_64
Everlasting: Per Terra Ad Aspera is run on the Ren'Py engine (6.99) and is packaged as a self-contained application.
- "When I Heard The Learn'd Astronomer" by Walt Whitman
- "The River" by Sara Teasdale
- Texture by Sirius-sdz
- CScribes Logos by Reikun
- Patreon Special Thanks KittyKatStar & Jen Lusky
- Ren'Py by Py'Tom & Co.
- How To Play...
- Press the download and
choose a price. Don't stress! This is a jam game and does not require payment of any kind :)
- Afterwards, right click on the folder after it appears and click on "extract all". I promise I'm not sending you viruses of any kind so, do check if it flags it as such...
- Then, extract the contents to your desired location.
- Finally, go to the newly extracted game and double click on its icon, a white star (hopefully... if not, you should see Eileen, ren'py's friendly mascot!).